Balcony at Bethalls Beach
- Dimensions – 30 x 20 x 0.9cm
- Technique – Oil on board
- Other details – Framing on request.
- Shipping – Free of charge (UK & Ireland)
- About the artwork – I did a workshop at Bethell’s Beach whilst in New Zealand for an art group, one of which owned a property that overlooked the bay and beach below. This part of the West Coast, a short drive from the city of Auckland, had a long, beautiful beach and large caves that made for a fantastic series of workshops. I did a couple of talks here, and also managed to do a few drawing studies to make paintings later on. This is one of these studies- also influenced by studio interiors made in the 2020-21 lockdown, and from Richard Diebenkorn’s balcony studies that he made in the 1950’s.
- Currently available at The Artist Room Gallery, Dunedin (New Zealand)
Buy Now Pay Later option available at Checkout.