Bridge in Akaroa
- Dimensions – 21 x 13.5 x 0.9cm
- Technique – Oil on board
- Other details – Framing on request.
- Shipping – Free of charge (UK & Ireland)
- About the artwork – Taken from a series of drawings and colour studies made whilst in Akaroa in New Zealand’s South Island. This beautiful town is proud of its French origin and is located in a small bay on the Banks Peninsula. Part of a small series in Akaroa, and a larger series of work exploring place entitled ‘In Transit’.
- Currently available at The Artist Room Gallery, Dunedin (New Zealand)
Buy Now Pay Later option available at Checkout.